Things that have caught my eye!
1. ♥ Riverisland Cream Tuck Stitch Belted Cardigan ♥ £38.00 ♥
I have been eyeing this tuck stitch cardigan for a while now as i think it would be great for the Autumn/Winter season, to keep warm and cosy and still look great. Not sure whether i would buy a different colour though, as my wardrobe consists of light coloured clothing. Not that, that is a bad thing.
2. ♥ Newlook Floral Palazzo Trouser ♥ £17.99 ♥
These palazzo trousers i have been waiting to come in to the teen section as i am quite short and don't fit in to the adults as there tooo long. :( So when i saw these i was like i need them!!
3. ♥ Newlook Leather Fringed Mocassin ♥ £15.00 ♥
I tried these on in Newlook the other day but they didn't have my size sadly. So when i see them in my size i will definitely buy them.
4. ♥ Riverisland Black Smart Belted Playsuit ♥ £40.00 ♥
I love this playsuit, i think it would be perfect to dress up for a meal out with a pair of classic black heels or just to wear casually in the day with brogues.
5. ♥ Riverisland Light Beige Jersey Belted Maxi Skirt ♥ £25.00 ♥
Maybe for a bright day in autumn paired with a plain black shoestring vest to keep it nice and simple.
Anything that's caught your eye recently?
Thanks for reading