In the eyes of mine...
1. ♥ Topshop ♥ Moto High Waist Jamie Jeans ♥ £40.00 ♥
I love one tone jeans and have done for along time:) As i was scanning across the Topshop shop website on the jeans section these ones really stood out to me. I also think they would really fit it with SS12 pastel colours and would pair quite nicely with some deep berry colours from AW11/12 as well.
2. ♥ Topshop ♥ Mace Black Studded Toe Boots ♥ £36.00 ♥
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! THESES. NUFF SAID! (and in grey!)
3. ♥ Riverisland ♥ Cream Sleeveless Embellished Swing Shirt ♥ £35.00 ♥
I love how this shirt is so versatile as it could be paired with leather look leggings or aztec leggings for a bit of an edgy look or with light denim shorts for a cute girly look.
4. ♥ Newlook ♥ Belted Lace Dress ♥ £17.99 ♥
I am normally a very trouser sort of person, but recently i have come to love dresses in the day time. I especially like this one because of the colour of the lace. Its also very versatile as this dress could quite nicely pair up with a show stopper pair of heels.
5. ♥ Riverisland ♥ Cream Floral Print Swing Shirt ♥ £25.00 ♥
Shirts this past year i have fallen in love with, they look so effortless, yet classy and girly depending on how you dress them. This one i just love the floral print and i cant wait to get my hands on it.
Anything caught your eye recently?