Page

Sunday 30 December 2012

Sunday Snippet...4





Aww...so this time of year people are planning there new years resolutions and there outfits out for new years eve. But i'm just excited for the new year. Bring on 2013! For those who know me this year has been a tough year completely filled with stress, i cant wait for the new year. On new years day i will be posting my new years resolutions, although for a sneak peak check out my 'about me' page.

Please excuse the really bad picture of me, i just wanted to give you an insight in how good the MUA lipstick in shade 1 is. I literally cannot rave enough about it! 

I will be doing a 'what i got for Christmas  post when i go back home to my mums, so keep your eyes peeled.  Any links that you lovely people have of 'what i got for Christmas' posts would be appreciated as i love reading them. Probably as i'm interested as to what other people have been given. 

Sorry this was a bit of a rambly post, i do have a winter lips one coming up tomorrow though. I hope you all have had a lovely Christmas and fun fulfilled days off work. I wish you all a happy new year and all the best. 

Lauren xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog ♥

I read and appreciate every single comment that is left. :)
Lauren xx