Page

Wednesday 11 January 2012

In the eyes of mine...2

Hello lovelys ,
In the eyes of mine...

1. ♥ Topshop ♥ Moto High Waist Jamie Jeans ♥ £40.00 ♥ 
I love one tone jeans and have done for along time:) As i was scanning across the Topshop shop website on the jeans section these ones really stood out to me. I also think they would really fit it with SS12 pastel colours and would pair quite nicely with some deep berry colours from AW11/12 as well. 

2. ♥ Topshop  Mace Black Studded Toe Boots ♥ £36.00 ♥ 
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! THESES. NUFF SAID! (and in grey!)

3. ♥ Riverisland ♥ Cream Sleeveless Embellished Swing Shirt ♥ £35.00 ♥ 
I love how this shirt is so versatile as it could be paired with leather look leggings or aztec leggings for a bit of an edgy look or with light denim shorts for a cute girly look.  

4. ♥ Newlook ♥ Belted Lace Dress ♥ £17.99 ♥ 
I am normally a very trouser sort of person, but recently i have come to love dresses in the day time. I especially like this one because of the colour of the lace. Its also very versatile as this dress could quite nicely pair up with a show stopper pair of heels. 

5. ♥ Riverisland ♥ Cream Floral Print Swing Shirt ♥ £25.00 ♥ 
Shirts this past year i have fallen in love with, they look so effortless, yet classy and girly depending on how you dress them. This one i just love the floral print and i cant wait to get my hands on it. 

                                                      Anything caught your eye recently?

                                                                        Lauren xx

3 comments:

  1. I love everything, especially the lace dress! It is such a gorgeous colour too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you tried the topshop leigh jeans? I love them! love your blog.. follow me back? :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No i havent, but i will be sure to check them out :) x I always get a bit lost when looking at topshop jeans as there sizes are different :) Yes i am following you x
      Lauren xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog ♥

I read and appreciate every single comment that is left. :)
Lauren xx