Page

Tuesday 15 November 2011

A little Update

Hello me lovely's,
         Oh my life has been very hectic recently, preparation and revising for controlled assessments and exams. Fun Fun Fun!...Not!  As well as that I have been eating like an absolute PIG! Finally now though my life shall calm back down to how it always used to be :) I am in the process of Christmas shopping as I'm sure most of you are. I just love it when the early nights start coming and walking into shops that are all christmasy, seeing little cute shabby chic gifts. Then returning home to a nice hot chocolate and film :) I wish I could do a lot more outfit of the day posts, however my wardrobe seems to be running low on clothes recently because I haven't been shopping in a while :/ But as soon as I get some more clothes I will do loads more :)


^
|
|
|
|
|
The above was written about a week ago and I can assure you that my week got a hell of a lot worst after, catching a flipping bug :@ Therefore missing my exam on Monday, which I am absolutely devistated about, considering how many revision sessions I went to. Oh well, what's done is done and I can sit the exam in march. Looking more positively into the week my superdry gilet is on its way, maybe just in time for the cinema with the girlys on friday, which i cannot wait about, as im sure you can guess what we're going to see :) Well thats it from me now :)

Love you lots
Lauren xx 


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog ♥

I read and appreciate every single comment that is left. :)
Lauren xx